Step into a toxin-free future with the UltraLux Clean! Harnessing the power of hypochlorous acid, our cleaning solution empowers you to:
- Tackle the toughest cleaning tasks with a formula 80x stronger than bleach
- Create a powerful, FDA-approved sanitizer right in your kitchen
- Experience medical-grade cleaning power through a 100% natural, family-friendly solution.
Try the UltraLux Clean for a cleaner, safer home.
Unveiling the Hazards of Ordinary Cleaners
Research and studies have shown that most household cleaners today contain Volatile Organic Compounds (otherwise known as VOCs). VOCs are a silent threat, causing eye irritation, respiratory difficulties, and potential harm to your brain and nervous system.
These cleaning companies continue to poison their solutions with VOCs because they are effective at killing bacteria and grime. But at what cost?
The same chemicals that are eliminating your household messes are also damaging your body and brain. In response to this issue, consumers like you have looked for a safer, but still effective cleaning solution.
Experience Unrivaled Safety and Cleaning Power with the UltraLux Clean
Quit cluttered cupboards filled with toxic cleaning solutions. Using just a few common kitchen products, the UltraLux Clean creates one of the most powerful, naturally-occurring cleaning solutions — hypochlorous acid. As a result, it is 100% non-toxic to humans, pets, and plants.
The UltraLux Clean: Your Cleaning Powerhouse
What is Hypochlorous Acid?
Hypochlorous acid, fondly known as “Nature’s Disinfectant,” is your ultimate defender. Naturally produced within white blood cells, it eradicates bacteria and grime with its mildly acidic nature, ensuring cleanliness on any surface.
Hypochlorous acid is:
- 100% non-toxic to humans, pets, plants
- FDA-approved, proving its medical-grade effectiveness as a disinfectant
- Has 80x the sterilizing power of bleach, without the harmful risks
How Is It Made?
Creating hypochlorous acid is fairly simple, and with the UltraLux Clean, the process becomes even simpler. The first step is to combine water, salt, and a pH balancer like citric acid or white vinegar (we prefer to use citric acid since vinegar can have an unwanted smell). Using electrolysis, the UltraLux Clean then passes an electric current through the solution, which creates a chemical change. Ta-da! Hypochlorous acid is born.
Every UltraLux Clean comes with a pre-made cleaning powder for immediate use. If you’re like us and prefer to have someone else to make your cleaning powder for you, you can buy cleaning powder refills through the UltraLux Health website.
80 Times Stronger Than Bleach
Imagine bleach’s older, stronger, better-looking (and better-smelling) stepbrother. Because of its exceptional sanitizing power, hypochlorous acid is the best at cleaning surfaces like:
- Kitchen counters covered in raw chicken juice
- Sticky post-potty training bathroom floors
- Your baby’s pacifier that you just found in the mud… or the toilet… or the floor of the grocery store
- Fresh garden or store-bought produce
- Your hands! No need for the sticky, drying hand sanitizer
Despite being your cleaning session all-star, hypochlorous acid solution doesn’t act as a polishing agent. It’ll clean your faucet, but you’ll need a little extra something if you want it to really shine.
Powerful, Economical, & Environmental
Favored by commercial cleaning companies, hypochlorous acid brings unmatched cleanliness to your home. Using it allows you to embrace the efficiency of traditional cleaning agents without compromising your family’s health.
According to a 2020 Statista survey, the average American individual invests up to $170.28 yearly in cleaning products, with families exceeding a whopping $680 per year. You could purchase an UltraLux Clean for yourself and a couple friends at that rate. Plus, at a running cost of only $0.000015 per use, the UltraLux Clean promises cost-effective brilliance.
At UltraLux Health, we love our Mother Earth, and we know you do too. By adopting the reusable UltraLux Clean system, you contribute to eliminating single-use plastic bottles from your cleaning routine.
|Product Dimensions||10.75” x 4.5” x 3.85”|
|Product Weight||1.07 lbs|
|Voltage||DC 3.7 Volt|
|Bottle Capacity||500 ML|
|Battery Life Per Charge||3-4 hours|
|Battery Recharge Time||3-4 hours|
|Product Materials||Silicon, Plastic, Metal|
Absolutely! The UltraLux Clean is a potent disinfectant and sanitizer, with an impressive germ-killing rate. It effectively eliminates microorganisms, including mold and mildew, ensuring a clean environment. The power of the UltraLux Clean comes from its ability to transform salt, water, and citric acid into hypochlorous acid solution- a powerful cleaner and disinfectant. This technology, known as electrolyzed water, has long been utilized in the industrial realm, and has now been adapted to provide a convenient and efficient cleaning solution for your home, all while being mindful of your budget.
While the UltraLux Clean doesn’t incorporate artificial fragrances, it does emit a subtle scent similar to a clean swimming pool. This natural fragrance arises due to the electrolysis process involving salt, water and citric acid. The presence of this mild scent is attributed to the antimicrobial ingredient, Hypochlorous acid, which is a member of the chlorine family.
Certainly! The UltraLux Clean possesses remarkable mold and fungus eliminating abilities, with the added benefit of preventing their reoccurrence. It’s important to note that the UltraLux Clean doesn’t contain whitening agents like bleach does. As a result, its effectiveness on tough stains in porous surfaces might be limited. However, when it comes to eradicating mold and fungus, UltraLux ensures a mold-free and pristine environment.
If your water qualifies as hard water, with a mineral content exceeding 100 parts per million (ppm), we recommend opting for alternatives such as a water softener, bottled water, or a reverse osmosis filtration system. These options are advised over hard water to maintain the optimal performance of the UltraLux Clean. Although the UltraLux Clean can still work with hard water, its effectiveness might experience a slight reduction in lifespan.
The UltraLux Clean’s versatility is one of its best features, making it suitable for a wide range of surfaces and tasks, both at home and at work. However, it is important to always test for color-fastness in an inconspicuous spot and allow it to dry before proceeding with larger areas. While using the UltraLux Clean on glass and stainless steel, ensure the surface is wiped dry using a clean cloth or paper towel, as it doesn’t contain drying accelerants found in ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners. Depending on the surface’s porosity and build-up, you might need to use a mild abrasive like baking soda with your scrub brush during initial uses.
Unlike traditional cleaners, the UltraLux Clean leaves no films residues behind. To use, simply spray the solution on the desired surface and wipe it dry using a clean cloth or paper towel. It is worth noting that the UltraLux Clean lacks drying accelerants like ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners. Therefore, for glass and stainless steel surfaces, ensure thorough drying by continuing to wipe the surface until it is completely dry.
For optimal performance, we recommend rinsing your UltraLux Clean with clean water after producing and using hypochlorous acid or between uses.
- To clean the bottle, rinse it a few times with clean water.
- To clean the nozzle, fill the bottle with clean water spray continuously for approximately 30 seconds to clear the internal components.
- Avoid using soap or other cleaning products on the bottle or nozzle, as they might damage the product.
- Store the UltraLux Clean in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight.
The UltraLux Clean is unique due to its distinctive approach, avoiding harmful chemicals like dyes, fragrances, preservatives, bleach or alcohol. Instead, it relies on a simple yet effective formula of water, salt and citric acid. This unique composition ensures a high level of cleanliness while prioritizing safety. While some natural cleaning products may contain plant-based ingredients, they can inadvertently lead to allergies and irritation. UltraLux Clean mitigates these risks.
No, hypochlorous acid and bleach are distinct substances with differing chemical compositions. Hypochlorous acid, produced by our white blood cells, is a naturally occurring compound that fights infections. As well, hypochlorous acid’s potency and pH levels differ from bleach. Where bleach’s high pH and potency can cause erosion and color fading in fabrics, hypochlorous acid possesses gentler properties that still pack a disinfecting punch.
In terms of germ-fighting abilities, hypochlorous acid is up to 80x more effective than bleach. Larger quantities of bleach are required to match the minimal quantities of hypochlorous acid. Thus, hypochlorous acid is optimal for superior and targeted germ control.
The UltraLux Clean’s electrolyzed water retains its antimicrobial properties for up to 14 days after it is first made. After this time period, it will not be as effective and the remaining solution can be safely rinsed down the drain.
Of course! The UltraLux Clean is safe for cleaning toys, surfaces contacted by kids and pets, and areas that come into contact with food. It leaves no harmful residues and does not contain harsh chemicals.
The UltraLux Clean is a device that transforms tap water, salt, and citric acid into a potent cleaner, disinfectant, and sanitizer. The solution generates hypochlorous acid (HOCl), which has germ-killing properties similar to bleach, but much gentler. The UltraLux Clean ensures the safety of your family and the environment without sacrificing sanitizing strength.